Thursday, May 31, 2007

Pics

Thought I would post some pics from the past couple of weeks, I've been resting alot, and trying to take it easy. Nothing too big to report otherwise:

This is the Berkeley Rose Garden right behind my house, it's looking pretty nice this spring.

View from Mt. Tamalpais over in Marin County. Took a nice hike with Garuna last week. Though I needed a couple days to recover :)

The "Hoo Koo E Koo Trail" on the way down from Mt. Tam. This is where Gary Fisher supposedly invented mountain biking.

-Jeff

2 comments:

Lene said...

Way to bring sexy back! You're looking good!

xoxoox

Anonymous said...

Don't know if you remember me--when we were members of Lisha's Killin Colonie, we got to spend some great times up at your grandparents' place on Paradox Lake. They wrote to me at Christmas about your battle with Hodgkins Lymphoma, so I just caught up with your success on your blog. Chris K (Jeff and Amy's mom)